Some chickens, however, are seriously fussy so there is no guarantee that they will gobble everything up. These all contain nutritional value and should only be fed as an occasional snack.
- Prawn heads
- Fish heads, guts and flesh
- Curds from cheese making
- All types of melons (you name it!)
- Cabbage moth catapillars
- Potato peelings (not green)
- Meat (cooked or raw but not moldy)
- Wet and dry cat/dog food
- Lawn clippings (more likely to forage through than consume)
- Washed seaweed (no salt)
- Every type of berry that humans eat
Can you add anything to this list? Comment below.