This is an ideal opportunity for those who live on an acreage, large block, hobby farm, winery or an existing farm.
If you have that desire to also take on any poultry that need rehoming, please let me know.
I would really like to start a proper register so that when I have poultry owners in need I can quickly help them find a place.
Animal Sanctuaries are often overwhelmed with poultry that need rehoming, as that is the purpose and function of a sanctuary. Sanctuaries are also welcome to register as they also play a very important role when other forever homes are not yet made available.
Your requirements would be:
- Available and appropriate housing
- How many you would be willing to take
- Preference of chickens, ducks, peacock, water fowl, etc.
- Once off, periodic or acceptance throughout the year
- Would you be willing to take on any roosters? (Subject to council regulations)
- A love for poultry and their care
And finally, your contact details.
I would not publish your details unless specifically requested so as not to overwhelm you with demand.
Please email me (Janine) if you would like to be added to this list.
Accepting addresses state wide throughout South Australia.
Your ability to offer a rehoming opportunity will be such a blessing and far more valuable that what you could ever know♥